Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Well, this is awkward...


 I cannot believe I've not posted anything on my blog since July! Wow. Sorry about that.

Honestly, I've not had much to post about. I love writing a blog--and sincerely need to make a better habit of it!--but I always feel the need to make big complicated posts...

That being said, here's what I think I'm going to do:

1. Not make my posts so long. I might post writing prompts or simple "notes to self" that could prove helpful, and not worry about making it look like an essay. ;) My blog entries might consist of a picture and two sentences. Or they might turn into rants, you never know.

2. Once again, NaNoWriMo is on it's way. I'll do my best to be posting throughout November. Clips from my NaNo, my random outbursts while writing, some character profiles, worldbuilding misc--that sort of thing. That should get my post number up for a short period anyway.

So, here's to paying a good deal more attention to this sad little journal I've done such a poor job keeping of late. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment