Friday, January 25, 2013

Tales of Goldstone Wood~ Shadow Hand

The Tales of Goldstone Wood, by Anne Elisabeth Stengl are by far some of my favorite Christian Fantasy out there and I would encourage any of you to pick up a copy of the first (which is titled Heartless) and try them out. Although I have only read up to the third book in the series (Moonblood), a fourth is available (Starflower), a fifth is coming this summer (Dragonwitch) and the author has just announced the title of the sixth:


I admire Stengl as an author--and as a blogger--for she seems to get done in a matter of months what it takes me many years to accomplish. A wonderful talent, I'd encourage you to go check out her blog at
http://anneelisabethstengl.blogspot.com/

Besides news from her stories, YA Fantasy author Stengl occasionally posts writing tips, fan contests, and a lot more--including a recent read-along of Heartless.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go officially add Starflower to my reading list so that I might eventually get around to it sometime this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment